Monday, May 24, 2010

Good Morning!

I got a lot done this weekend. Lots of cleaning, some organizing, and I'm almost completely done with my Slytherin ornament! Hopefully I'll be able to post it later today, it depends on whether the sun decides to come out a little bit or not. This weekend was not, however, a good sleep weekend. I think I got 5 hours of sleep on Friday night, and that was the most for the whole weekend! Needless to say, I am rather sleepy today. That being said I have found a random selection that I had done a while ago to post today, as I am in no mood to work on a new one at the moment. :) Today's theme is bamboo. Hope you enjoy it!

Bamboo Ceramic Sushi Tray by Mypolkadotpottery

Bamboo Fields Glycerin Soap by TwinDreamCreations

Pair of Bamboo Shoots Handpainted Cushion Covers by pabrika

A Bamboo's Intuition - 8x10 Fine Art Photograph by HerOwnFrequency

Bamboo Print Coptic Bound Journal by iamjoliet

Lucky Bamboo Blank Greeting Card by stampgirl45


Have a lovely Monday! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love bamboo and your card is lovely. Fancy missing your own birthday!!! Like the layout of your blog (and the contents)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa P. aka stampgirl45May 24, 2010 at 4:17 PM

    Hi Jennie,
    I just wanted to say Thank You for considering my card for your blg entry today. I feel honored to be picked out of all of the fabulous items on etsy.
    Get some rest and have a fabulous day!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bamboo soap almost looks like a stamp.. so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you all liked today's feature! :)

    Krishenka - My husband loves bamboo too! He keeps trying to convince me we should plant bamboo in our yard. But since we have a small yard and bamboo does tend to take over, it's probably not a good idea. :)

    stampgirl45 - You're welcome! :) I'm feeling much more rested today thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed my blog! :)

    Stephanie - I thought that one was really cool too! I wonder if you could use soap as a stamp? :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails