Monday, May 17, 2010

Orange you glad it's Monday?

I'm not. Today did not start out well. Mainly because it started at 6:20am. Days that start that early are very rarely good. My kids decided it would be fun to wake up at the crack of dawn, and since my husband has an early morning meeting every Monday, that meant I had to get up an hour and a half early. :P Then I managed to spill my orange juice all over my computer desk. I'm hoping the rest of the day fairs better. The spill did give me some inspiration as to what to post today though. Enjoy! :)

Orange Tyrant Hollow Ash Vessel by holzfurhaus

Orange Ice Creamsicle Buggy Bug Plush by freedomRainbow

Orange Asian Design Hand-Dyed Batik Sarong by PuaWear

Orange Glass Dancers Mobile by LeahPellegrini

Felt Carrot Cake Cupcake with Carrot on Top by FeltedChicken

Shakespeare's Macbeth Leather Bound Gift Set by immortallongings


I hope you have a mess free day! :)

P.S. I actually found so many awesome orange pieces, that I also made a Treasury East treasury to go with it! Check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color orange, so happy and it makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan - I'm glad you liked it!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails