Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary Patrick! :)

Today is me and my husband's 7th anniversary! And as a special surprise for my husband, I am making today's theme a tribute to his favorite sports team: the Mets! :) Happy Anniversary Patrick! I love you! :)

New York Mets MLB Cross Stitch by youheartus

Baseball Theme Nightlight by SpecialtyGlassworks

Navy Baseball Snack Sleeve by agreensleeve

Waiting for Apirl - Watercolor Painting by kellyjcallahan

Vintage Style Lemon Peel Baseball by LemonBall

Shea Stadium (1964-2008) by davidhinchendesign


Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a nice tribute for your husband... Happy Anniversary to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of baseball finds, thanks for including my print of Shea Stadium. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much! I'm glad you liked the post and thank you for the Anniversary wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails