Thursday, September 24, 2009

ugg...

I have the worst head cold EVER! Well probably not, but having three boys to chase after is making it feel like the worst cold ever. Now that I think of it, this is my first cold/sickness since I had Jake in March! Weird. I thought the last time I was sick it was a little easier to do stuff, and I was right! Two kids is way easier then three, sorta. My dad always said that once you have three, everything after that is pretty much the same (I have 3 brothers and 1 sister). Anyway, now that I remember that it's been 6 months since I've been sick, I guess I shouldn't complain. :) But being that I am kinda fuzzy today, I think if I work on anything crafty it will be pictures not sewing or sculpey. Okay time to feed the baby!

Later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails