Friday, September 25, 2009

Stupid Internet

Well as I was uploading the following picture to the web last night, my internet decided to cut out. Here is last nights post:

I worked on the Harry Potter Hufflepuff ornament this evening. I got a lot done too. I finished the black and gray edging and I got the yellow background sewed on (it's not sewed on in the pic, but I don't feel like retaking it). The cut-outs on the edge are slightly more irregular then I would like, but the technique I used worked perfectly! :)



The next order of business is to do the black embroidery in the background. But that will have to wait till tonight, as today is my youngest's 6 month doctor's appointment, and I will be in Hamilton for the duration of the afternoon. But whatever happens today, at least it's Friday! :)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails