Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Not too bad I guess.

I didn't get quite as much done today as I would have liked, but considering most of it was spent playing with the kids, I did get a good amount done.

Very recently I convinced my mom, who started my love of crafting longer ago then I will admit, that she should start making things to sell again. She recently had back surgery, and needed something to work on while she was resting up. So here is her first piece.




Her name is Not Even the Mouse. You know, like from the poem? "Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, Not Even the Mouse." Okay, so it's "not even a mouse" in the poem, but whose counting? :) Anyway, she used to make bunches of these (along with lots of other stuff) and sell that at craft shows. So now I talked her into selling them on Etsy instead. :) We just have to think of a good name for her shop, then I'll help her open it up.

This evening I worked on the Hufflepuff ornament some more. Here's more progressing shots.




The little upside down fleur-de-lis are taking WAY longer then I would like, but I started it, so I'm gonna finish it. Hopefully now that I've got the shape down, they'll be quicker to make.

Well I'm off to bed now.

Later! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love both items. Make sure you post the new store name here and the finished Hufflepuff item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :) We're still working on a name for the store, but I will definitely post it and more pics of the ornament as they occur. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails