Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My house has been nuts lately!

I haven't gotten a lot done lately, for various reasons. The first being we are attempting to start potty training my twins. It hasn't quite happened yet, but soon! Also, since I had my youngest in March, my back has been giving me trouble. It has gotten bad enough, that I can't sleep for more then 4 to 5 hours at a time or it stiffens up and I can't move it in the morning. Needless to say, I haven't been getting much sleep lately. Also on that note, my youngest and my twins are ALL teething! The little one is getting his first tooth, and the twins are working on molars, so really, they haven't been sleeping well either. I'm also trying to organize my work room/computer room/dining room so that it can be used for all of those purposes. If you add all that up + trying to keep the rest of the house clean and take care of the 3 boys in general, it leaves not that much time to work on Etsy stuff. :(

I have gotten a little more done on the Hufflepuff ornament. And I got my felt to do my newest pincushions in on Saturday! :) Now all I need is the time and energy to work on them! ;)

Sorry for the mini rant. I just kinda needed to explain where I had gone. :)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails