Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Crocheted Cat

I just opened my mother-in-law Etsy shop. Anne (The Crocheted Cat) has been making crocheted pieces for years and just made my kids each a cute little toddler sized earflap hat with a pompom on top. :) I'll have to get pics of them wearing them next time I think of it. Anyway, I have half the hats she gave me posted in her shop. I'll hopefully get the rest of the hats posted later this week.

My Brother Steve

I actually had one of my brothers pose wearing the hats, but all but one of the pics came out yucky. He was not overly thrilled to have to pose in the first place, so I'm not sure if he will be happy or annoyed that all but one pic got deleted. :)

Okay now I have to get my dining room put back together.

Later! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think my nephew has a career in modeling! The hat looks great - I'll check out Anne's store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it look nice on him? It's not really his "type" of hat, but it doesn't look bad on him. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails