Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yum Turkey! :)

So now that the turkey coma has lifted, I'll let you know what I have been up to the last day or so (when I wasn't running around like a mad person trying to clean the house). I posted some more vintage pieces! This time it was some vintage kitchen items; namely pot holders!

2 Vintage Crocheted Floral Orange Citrus Potholders - Circa 1940s

I have three sets listed and one single piece. They are all from the 40's and I think they might have all been made by the same person. I think these are from my mom's personal collection, but I'm not sure where she got them from originally. Really cute if you have a vintage kitchen!

Later!

3 comments:

  1. They are certainly bright and cheerful. I can remember my mom crocheting potholders very similar to those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow!! Would love to paint my kitchen yellow - but it's not hubby's favorite color :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow reminds me of a sunny summer day. It makes me wish it was warmer out. ;)

    audreyscountrycrafts - I think almost everyone I know has a yellow kitchen. I wonder why that is?

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails