Thursday, November 19, 2009

Okay then...

So apparently at least once a week something comes up where I am unable to post my featured seller. Sigh... Today's crisis involved us house hunting. We are bidding on a house and trying to get all kinds of paperwork in order, and it's driving me crazy! :) I don't want to jinx it, but so far it's going well. So hopefully my next "I didn't get a chance to post" post will be something along the lines of "Yay! We got the house!" :) So anyway, assuming nothing really good or really bad happens before tomorrow morning, I should have today's seller posted for tomorrow.

Later! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! It looks like we found one! :) We'll know by Friday whether we get it or not!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails