Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Featured Seller of the Day 11/18/2009

Aaaah! Today's artist's pieces are almost too cute to post! Their shop is called:


Crochet!

See even their banner is cute! :D Okay, okay, I'll get on with it. With all the adorable pieces in this shop, it was actually kind of tough to narrow it down to just a couple items. But this first one was a no brainer.


Safety Cone is There for You

Meet Safety Cone! He is constantly on patrol to make sure you stay safe. He might be small but he has a big heart! :) And while the original Safety Cone is cute all by himself, he has some friends I'd like to introduce you to as well!



See I bet you thought you couldn't get cuter then a crocheted Safety Cone; but you were wrong! Introducing Safety Cone wearing a sombrero and Snow-Proof Safety Cone! :D The best part about these two is their hats are removable, so you can turn them back into regular Safety Cone, just like that! There are many more of Safety Cones friends to collect and play with, but I must move on.

Since Thanksgiving is exactly a week away, how about we look at some turkey day food next?


Crochet Smiling Jellied Cranberry Sauce right out of the can

This little guy reminded me of Thanksgiving as soon as I saw him! :) When I was young, I thought that cranberries were shaped like tin cans. And I could never figure out why it was called cranberry sauce when obviously it was some sort of jello. Of course I now know that cranberries are round, but it does seem that my family is not the only one, to have a plate of can shaped jelly on the table every Thanksgiving! :)

And what Thanksgiving would be complete without some Pi!


Pi - Crochet Plush

I know mine wouldn't, but that's cause I married (and am related to) a bunch of math geeks! I'm sure you probably have the more traditional "pie" on your table and so do I. My pie just happens to be baked in a pie dish with 3.14159265... written around the outside edge! XD Silly math geeks. :)

Okay, while I have to say that I am in love with most of these cuddly creations, I would be neglecting my duty as a reviewer, if I didn't show you this last piece.


Spiced Apple Cider Owl Soap with Crocheted Scarf

Along with the cute crocheted creations, our featured artist of the day also makes adorable owl soaps, complete with little crocheted scarves! :) This one looks like it smells especailly yummy! Apple cider is one of my favorite fall foods...er...drinks. :) As a matter of fact, you can't see it, but I'm drinking spiced cider as I type! ;)

Tomorrow, we head away from yarn arts for a bit, and move on to paintings. ::Hint - Tomorrow's artist works with watercolors!::

Later!

P.S. For more information on today's featured seller, please check out their Etsy profile here => EternalSunshine's Profile

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. That is GORGEOUS! :D
    I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I want one of each! I think my favorite is the cone with the sombrero. :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails