Friday, November 13, 2009

Saturday Selections! 11/14/2009

Today's Saturday selections will feature a harvest decoration that goes back hundreds of years: dried corn. Maize or Indian corn has been around for centuries. And every Thanksgiving season they are used to decorate homes all over the country. Let's take a look at some beautiful examples of crafts featuring this harvest staple.

Indian Corn with Gourd, Original Oil Painting by lamgallery

Project Hybrid Corn Series No.3 (Cran-Orange) by GoBuggy

Indian Corn and Bowl of Walnuts by BeadSmyths

Indian Corn - Handspun Fleecy Art Yarn by Jazzturtle

Indian Corn Fall Harvest Beauty by maclancy

Harvest Indian Corn Magnet by Autumn2May


Have a great weekend everybody. I'll see you tomorrow, with our next Featured Seller of the Day!

Later!

3 comments:

  1. thanks what a wonderful display of indian corn.. I appreciate you including my photo and I love all these items!!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, pretty! I especially love the yellow corn picture, it makes me a little hungry though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. marianne - You're welcome! I'm glad you liked the post!

    Samantha - I know, doesn't it look yummy?

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails