Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Summing Up

So I haven't posted what I've been up to for awhile. That's mostly cause I haven't been doing much. I'm having company this weekend, so I've been trying to get my house organized. Hopefully I'm done before my guests show up! :) Anyway, the one interesting thing I have done lately (I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not) is get a flickr account. Flickr is too cool! :) I am having sooo much fun posting pics and looking at other peoples amazing photography! Here's my link if you want to check it out.

Autumn2May's Flickr Photostream

Oh and since I was having so much fun on flickr, I bought a new camera! :D It's a Kodak EasyShare Z1015 IS. I love it! It's sooo much better then my point and click!

Okay I think that's about it for the moment. Edited Craft Circle day tomorrow. Hopefully going to finish up my last couple special orders.

Later!

** The Next Featured Seller post is coming in the next hour or so! ** :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails