Friday, October 30, 2009

Saturday Selections! Halloween Installment! 10/31/2009

Happy Halloween Everybody! I hope you have a great night of tricks and treats! Today's Saturday Selections feature some of my favorite Halloween themed Etsy pieces. Enjoy!

Black Cat Bead by idzyne

Candy Corn by kre8or

Spooky Tree by gypsymarestudios

Sugar Skulls Soap by DirtyAssSoaps

Crocheted Spider Web by spacestitch

Black Widow Sushi by FeltedChicken

Now I am off to finish decorating for our Halloween party this evening and make sure my kids skeleton costumes fit correctly!

Later! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my spooky tree pendant! Love the sugar skull soaps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I love your stuff, but the pendants with the trees are my favorite. :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails