Monday, October 19, 2009

Sculpey Night

So tonight was a sculpey night. I finished my special orders for this weekend and got everything packed up for mailing tomorrow. I also started on some special orders for November and I was going to do some more Halloween pieces, but my children were not being very cooperative this evening, so I didn't get a lot done.

I can't believe it is already the middle of October! Where did the fall go? Of course my next question is where did the winter come from! It barely got above 45 here today and we have a frost warning for tonight! I guess I need to break out my fuzzy slippers, my feet are freezing! :)

Tomorrow is errand day, so I probably won't get a lot done. I am hoping to get some pics of my brother Tony's (DigitalMushroom) newest pieces (I forgot to do that today). He made a cute Kittycorn, a Space Invaders magnet, and an original robot piece. I'll post pics of them tomorrow night when I get back from wandering. :)

I think that's all for the moment. Oh I added a flickr feed widget to my blog. Keep watching, cause in the next couple days, I'm going to be adding some really cool pics of our trip to the sculpture park, Grounds For Sculpture, that we took last weekend. I'll let you know when I post them.

Okay I officially need to go find my slippers or some fuzzy socks of some kind, MY FEET ARE FREEZING! :)

Later!

2 comments:

  1. NO kidding...Summer to Winter in a flash!

    Have a wonderful week!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind it getting cold so fast, if it stayed that way. It's the back and forth between cold and warm that's the worst. Tomorrow it's gonna be in the 70's here! :) Hope you have a great week also!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails