Wednesday, July 29, 2009

~Yawn~

...man I wish mornings were later in the day... Well anyway, today is Craft Circle Day! I'm gonna be working on some fall and/or back to school magnets in sculpey. It's always easier to work with sculpey when there are other people here, so I'm not constantly washing my hands when the kids go nuts.

I forget what I posted last night, but I did in fact finish the red background (and detail) of the Gryffindor ornament. While I'm waiting for the kids to go down for their morning nap, I believe I will start doing the detail on the yellow outside part.

Oh and I must remember to see who's coming today. I think I might have "extra" people today! :)

Later!

P.S. I missed getting into the Treasury last night by like 5 seconds!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails