Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sigh

So...so far today I have made one magnet. And it's not even baked yet! My kids were fine all morning until people showed up, then they were fussy for the rest of the day! Arg! I did get to help my cousin Amber (The Wandering Knitter) fix her pictures some. You should check it out! The chessboard in the pictures is the one I got my husband as a college graduation present. I retook a couple of pics of my stuff too, but I'm still not happy with the way most of them came out; except the wizard! His pic is cute! :)

Well now that my husband is home and it's getting to be bedtime for my kids I think I shall leave computer land and do some more sculpey. I hate having to bake just one piece! Though actually my brother Tony (DigitalMushroom) made two pieces after he finished playing with his banner. I think he only finished one though (I have to check). Oh and just so he doesn't yell at me. His banner (and shop) are NOT finished yet. He still has to tweak the banner.

Okay my husband is now kicking me off the computer. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails