Thursday, July 30, 2009

To Nana's House We Go!

Today is Hamilton day. Heading into Hamilton Square with the kids to visit my mom, so my children stop driving me nuts! They like Nana & Papa's house better then ours cause Nana's house has a kiddie pool! :) Of course I think it's supposed to rain all day, but at least we'll get out of the house for a bit. I'm bringing my felt stuff with me. And I'll either work on my Harry Potter shield, or maybe make a couple quick fall ornaments. Depends on my mood.

I think my magnets from last night came out okay. I need to make a few more "interesting" ones. I think the ones from last night are a little plain. Not that that's bad or anything, I just like the harder to make ones better for some reason.

Okay I think I'll work on Harry Potter, till it's time for the boys nap. I need a nap too this morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails