Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Well it's official. I'm closing this blog. I'm not going to take it down, but I won't be posting in it again in the foreseeable future. I love crafting and I love Etsy and I still visit the site weekly to check out what's new and window shop, but I simply don't have time to keep this part of my life going any longer. I've finished my first book, I'm getting close to the end of my second. My kids are getting big and requiring more and more of my time. I still do crafts now and again, but they are for me or gifts, and I'm okay with that. So thank you all for following me and for making this part of my life a good one. If you'd like to see what I'm doing now you can check out my writing blog The Write Way To Type. Good luck and have a great day! :)

Title image by AmeliaKayPhotography.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennie, I have three sons also - a set of twins and another, just like you, LOL I survived it too. I now a grandmother. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails