Monday, December 13, 2010

The Month of Turquoise

See I told you I'd be back! ;) I have been a busy little bee lately. I had two birthday parties, a cookie swap and a craft show last weekend. This week I have to clean the whole house and decorate (cause I have nothing up yet), because this weekend I have a Christmas party at my house and cookie party for my kids! December is nuts this year! :) Oh and I haven't started Christmas shopping yet! :o

So I'm sure at this point your asking yourself why I'm blogging at all. Well, partly because I'm crazy, and partly because this is way more fun then cleaning my house! :) And in the spirit of procrastination I've not only taken the time to do a blog post, but I've also done a December birthstone mini treasury. Hope you enjoy this collection of turquoise treasures! :)

Good Luck - Binary Code Bracelet by adotelise

White Tree 8x10 Print by suchprettycolors

Simply Stunning Turquoise Banana Silk Shawl by VioletStarCreations

Teal Leather Engraved Book with Suede Tie by AwakenJournaling

Pale Blue Chocolate Box - 1/12 Miniature by PetitPlat

3D Beveled Glass Snowflake Ornament by snlcreations


And here's a big treasury to match it! :)

Have a great week and Happy Birthday to all my friends and family born in December! :D

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my print in your awesome list! :) Love your shop, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color scheme and great Etsy finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a birthday this month--27th. Thanks for the wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I'm glad you liked the post! :)

    suchprettycolors - You're very welcome and thanks! :) I'm glad you liked the features and my shop!

    playswithclay - You're welcome and Happy Birthday! :)

    IrinaN - Isn't it beautiful? It's actually 3D! You can see more pics of it from different angles if you click the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails