...(and no kids) what would I do? Here is my top eight!
1. Sleep in! At least once a week.
2. Go out to dinner with just my husband and not have to worry about rushing back!
3. Listen to music somewhere calm and relaxing, without having to pause it every three seconds to break up a fight.
4. Soak in the pool ALL day!
5. Go for a nice quiet walk in the woods.
6. Take a LONG relaxing bath, without people banging on the door every two minutes!
7. Eat a whole bag of cookies, without sharing!
8. Watch a movie, during the day, that isn't rated G!
I think I might be getting cabin fever, what do you think? ;) Being stuck in the house for going on two weeks with sick kids is NO FUN AT ALL! But they are too cute to give away, and I have too much money invested in them to get a good price, so I guess I'll have to keep them. ;) Today's mini treasury is part of a bigger treasury based on my top 8 Things To Do If I Had Time list. :)
Oh, and check out the full treasury here!