Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We interrupt this regularly scheduled blog...

...for a special news update! We are closing on our house this Friday! :D :D :D I just got an email about it this morning! I can't believe it, we are actually getting our first house!!! :D Originally we didn't think we'd be closing till the middle or end of the month. This is great news, except for the fact, that I haven't started packing yet! Ahhh!!! Okay, okay, it isn't that bad. I did start some packing, but I guess I need to get my butt in gear and [dun Dun DUN] get off the internet for awhile. :( Well, sort of. I couldn't give the internet up cold turkey if you paid me, but it does mean, that I'm going to put my Etsy shop and my blog on vacation, at least until we get settled at the new house. That will probably be 2 about weeks (hopefully). I'll still be doing some micro-posting (most likely), but no features or themes until after the move. :( So until then, have a great January and I'll see you in the future!

Jennie :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!
    What a great way to start the New Year!
    Good luck to you and your family in your new home!
    Much Happiness!
    melissaloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Happy New Year!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails